Sunday, February 20, 2011

Milestone & Funnies

Milestone: Andlie went to the full two hours of Nursery for the first time all by herself today!

Funnies:
During the morning prayer, Andlie said, "Dank-ful Mickey Mouse."
During the bedtime prayer tonight, she said, "Dank-ful balls."
At our Sunday visits to my Grandma's house tonight, Andlie noticed a picture much like the one below.
Wanna know what came out of her mouth? "De-sus!! Wipin' his nose!" Yes, honey, Jesus is wiping his nose in this picture. (You gotta give her credit for this one. It kinda looks like it.)

We love her.

3 comments:

Becker said...

Cute. I love the way they see the world.

The Andersens said...

She is such a doll! I love the way she says her words. So precious...

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I too like to think that Jesus had seasonal allergies like the rest of us. :)