A couple weeks ago, Bryan took me to a dance! Me & Mand decided to make the date a real true date so we asked our guys to the dance.
Andlie helped.

15 Ballons +

Bryan At School +

Cinnamon Bears, Hot Tamales, and Two Pears =

"We'd be a RED HOT PEAR if you'd go to the dance with me!"

Mand & Tim came to our house before the dance.

We all looked pretty good. Especially Bryan.


We had so much fun at the dance! We danced to quick songs (me & Mand were really, really good), we danced to ridiculous songs ("Cotton Eye Joe"), and we danced to slow songs (my favorite by far). It was so nice to just be with Bryan and slow dance and smile and whisper and. . . okay, that's all for PG readers. I loved it. Loved.
We even ended the night at our house playing Phase 10 and eating shookies with Mand & Tim!

4 comments:
Um..... What's a hot pear?
:)
You guys sure look like you had fun, though! And you're looking great!
What a cute idea~ How stinkin' fun and creative you are Chandi!
Super cute ideas ladies-I'm soooo amazed with your creativity:) I need a dish of your pizazz and gusto!
You two are so cute and fun!!! I wish you lived nearby and we could play! I'm tired of this Cedar City life for you. Come back to FABULOUS LAS VEGAS already!!!
Post a Comment