The Hot Birthday Boy:
The Cake: (Which I made by myself! My first attempt at two layers with homemade frosting in between and on the outside! Please feel free to applaud via blog comment.)
The Helper: ("Helped" Mom wrap Dad's presents, "helped" make the cake, "helped" blow up balloons, "helped" open presents! Folks with little ones will know what the quotation marks mean.)

The Helper on Daddy's Birthday Eve: (Mostly some cute eye candy that has nothing to do with a birthday.) Someone had fun playing with food! And someone else (Mom) kept piling on the fun squishy food! Hey, I will do whatever makes Andlie make a "I'm having fun and I love this game" kinda face!
The Decorations:
The Loot:
Happy birthday, my love! Hope you had a fabulous day! Thank you for always putting us first and for getting your MBA for us and for working even though you're going to school full time and for somehow always managing to make me & Andlie feel like the most important people in the world and for being a wonderful Daddy and awesome husband and for basically just being perfect. I love you clear to the sky. And back. A million times. Plus three.
The Cake: (Which I made by myself! My first attempt at two layers with homemade frosting in between and on the outside! Please feel free to applaud via blog comment.)
The Helper: ("Helped" Mom wrap Dad's presents, "helped" make the cake, "helped" blow up balloons, "helped" open presents! Folks with little ones will know what the quotation marks mean.)
The Helper on Daddy's Birthday Eve: (Mostly some cute eye candy that has nothing to do with a birthday.) Someone had fun playing with food! And someone else (Mom) kept piling on the fun squishy food! Hey, I will do whatever makes Andlie make a "I'm having fun and I love this game" kinda face!
The Decorations:
The Loot:
Happy birthday, my love! Hope you had a fabulous day! Thank you for always putting us first and for getting your MBA for us and for working even though you're going to school full time and for somehow always managing to make me & Andlie feel like the most important people in the world and for being a wonderful Daddy and awesome husband and for basically just being perfect. I love you clear to the sky. And back. A million times. Plus three.
1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYAN! And Chand, the cake looks great! How did it go making it? I'll bet it was de-lish. :) Give your little helper hugs and kisses from us!
Post a Comment