Happy anniversary to us! This year was my year to plan the surprise trip and keep secrets.
First, we ended up at this beauty of a hotel room. Here I am modeling the awesome mirror.
And here, Bryan is modeling the bathroom window sans curtains. Would have paid $4.99 for this hotel. It definitely added giggles to our trip.

First stop: movie night! We had a very sparce selection and choose "Ice Age 3," which was a darling movie.

But, the town that we were in got kinda scary at night. Think lots of spooky, loud drunks with lots of tatoos.

Day 2 began with the launching of a rented jetski! I idled in the water while Bryan parked the truck. That's where these geese got almost too close for comfort. Good thing I wasn't too scared to take a quick pic.
We had so much fun! Thank you, Goodwin parents, for watching Andlie! It was so fun to just be together and play and laugh and hang out and visit. I love you, Bryan! Here's to a million more anniversary trips together!







4 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! That was a great idea! You are so brave to take your camera with you on the water but I love the pictures. Happy Anniversary! You guys are getting so experienced at the marriage thing...it seems like just yesterday when you were just newlyweds:)
What a fun suprise anniversary trip! Good planning Chandi! Wow, has 3 years gone by fast! Congrats you two!!!
Congrats, kiddos. I couldn't get the video to work...Powell? Or Mead? Hopefully you had a great time! We've wanted to do the jetskis thing too. Did you love it? Recommendations?
Gee you're so great at planning suprises! Congratulations- 3 years is a pretty long time!
Post a Comment